Moving Toward Troubleshooting Skills Excellence
April 20 – 21, 2018
River Parishes Community College, Gonzales, LA
The North American Process Technology Alliance (NAPTA) presents their annual Troubleshooting Skills Competition II. The competition is designed to address the need for critical thinking and problem-solving skills in the field of Process Operations.
2018 TSC II General Information
2018 TSC II Coach Information
- 2018 Coach Information and Guidelines
- 2018 Qualifying Round Team Information
- 2018 Team Quick Start Guide
- 2018 Webinar - Preparing for a Troubleshooting Competition
- 2018 Webinar Scenario Example
- Preparing For A Troubleshooting Competition
2018 TSC II Proctor Information
- 2018 Proctor Information Guidelines
- 2018 Proctor Quick Start Guide
- 2018 Qualifying Round Proctor Criteria Signature Form
- 2018 Team Sign-in Roster
TSC Hotel Reservation
Hampton Inn Gonzales, Gonzales, LA
A block of rooms has been reserved for TSC II.
Reservations MUST be made on or before the cut-off date of MONDAY, April 6, 2018 by 5:00 p.m. CT in order to be eligible for the Group Rate.
The single/double room rate is $89/night + tax.