Vendor Agreement with Fee Structure
- Booth space with two occupants & table – $1,250
- Additional table (price includes one additional occupant) – $600
- Additional booth occupant(s) – $600
- Booth space with two occupants & table – $2,250
- Additional table (price includes one additional occupant) – $1000
- Additional booth occupant(s) – $800
Vendor Agreement pricing includes company ad in event guide & company logo on Booth Bingo card (high-res. ad copy & high-res. company logo must be provided to email@example.com by Mon. 10/16/23).
Vendor Conditions of Acceptance
Please read the conditions of acceptance below. By registering for this event, you are signifying your consent with all conditions of acceptance.
- Vendors must handle all utility needs (electrical, wi-fi, etc.) directly through the San Luis. Details will be sent via email to you.
- Booth space includes a table. Any additional booth structure (tablecloth, piping, draping, etc.) must be provided by vendor.
- Exhibit space is limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis for NAPTA members and non-members.
- Registration for booth occupants cannot be transferred from one individual to another after the conference begins. Any additional booth occupants must register.
- Booth location assignments will be made after all fees are paid and the Vendor Agreement e-form has been fully completed and submitted to NAPTA in indication of acceptance with all Vendor Conditions of Acceptance.
- Payments may be made via credit card or via check mailed to NAPTA, 203 Ivy Avenue, Ste 100, Deer Park, TX 77536. A 3.5% processing fee will be charged for all credit card transactions.
- Vendor companies, their employees, independent contractors, and assignees agree to hold NAPTA and its representatives harmless for any damage to or loss of equipment and/or materials prior to, during, or after the event. It is the vendor’s responsibility to provide security for all equipment and materials.
- Vendor understands that the company name will appear in the event guide as it is provided upon registration.
- Vendor understands that refund requests will only be processed upon receipt of a written request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and that any applicable refund will be prorated using the following schedule:
- On or before September 24th – 75%
- Between September 25th and October 1st – 50%
- Between October 2nd and October 15th – 25%
- After October 16th – 0%
- Vendor understands and agrees that this Vendor Agreement represents the full and final agreement of the parties and supersedes any other agreements, whether oral or written, on the same subject.