NAPTA is excited to announce we will be partnering with Reuters Events: Downstream USA 2022 Exhibition (June 8-9th, Houston TX).
In four weeks time, Reuters Events: Downstream USA 2022 opens at the NRG Center in Houston hosting 5,000 attendees from across the US refining, petrochemical, LNG and chemical industry for two days. The event encompasses 4 business critical tracks, 200 exhibition stands and an interactive exhibition.
NAPTA will be presenting one of a 40+ interactive workshops happening across the conference tracks and exhibition floor. The NAPTA workshop will be hosted on the exhibition floor theatre and will be discussing Process Technology: A Career that PAY$
- Process Technology (PTEC) Graduates require less training to achieve competence/productivity
- PTEC Graduates understand the physics and chemistry of process operations
- PTEC Grads have a comprehensive appreciation for Safety, Health, and Environmental expectations
- Partnering with NAPTA ensures the continued relevance of the PTEC degree and tomorrow’s Process Technician
The 40+ workshops will enable both conference and exhibition attendees to deep dive key challenges discussed across the 4 conference tracks – Reliability & Maintenance, Shutdown & Turnarounds, Engineering & Construction, and The Future of Downstream Plenary – and address daily challenges faced by industry professionals. Attendees will collaborate in audience lead discussions to create tangible solutions attendees can take back to their day-to-day and network with peers.
The event in brief –
- 1,000 senior delegates and 40% owner-operator ratio in the conference room – meaning he best of the best will meet over the course of two content-packed days
- 5,000 attendees at the industry’s top networking opportunity – With attendees representing the leading decision makers from every major vertical, the exhibition will bring together the entire Downstream Industry. This is where the best suppliers meet key industry players and decision makers.
- 4 focused tracks: In the conference room, attendees will have access to top speakers with brand new panels, fireside chats and presentations, in both plenary and 3 focused tracks
- 1 Expo content theatres: On the Tradeshow floor, attendees will access free-to-attend technical and educational seminars / workshops addressing daily challenges faced by operators.
- 200 Exhibition Stands: the 90% sold-out exhibition will play host EPCs, digital software & solution providers, equipment providers, consultants and many more showcasing the latest innovations driving value in future downstream OPEX & CAPEX investment
Major owners sending groups of 20+ include the likes of Dow, Chevron Phillips Chemical, Eastman Chemical, Shell, LyondellBasell, BASF, ExxonMobil, Phillips 66, Marathon and many more!
NAPTA has secured free exhibition attendance to all members. Click here to secure your exhibition pass!
The exhibition & conference is being organized by Reuters Events which is part of the Thomson Reuters family. Full event details can be found at https://events.reutersevents.com/petchem/downstream-usa