The NAPTA is the standard–bearer of the PTEC curriculum. The NAPTA audits PTEC degree programs in North America and endorses those that meet its criteria. Several colleges have received the NAPTA endorsement.
The North American Process Technology Alliance is the recognized organization for the advancement of Process Technology education and careers.
Through a partnership of industry, educational institutions, and others, the NAPTA will support the development of a diverse, qualified Process Technology talent pool to meet workforce needs in North America.
- Maintain standards for PTEC programs that assure quality graduates and regularly evaluate conformance to those standards.
- Evaluate and improve the NAPTA curriculum and supporting educational materials to meet the needs of our industry and educational partners.
- Participate in activities that advance Process Technology career awareness.
- Drive instructional excellence by providing professional development opportunities.
- Promote NAPTA resulting in increased partnerships with educational institutions, industry, vendors, and others.