Midwest Training Expo
Moving Toward Instructional Excellence
March 13 – 14, 2014
Lewis & Clark Community College — N.O. Nelson Campus, Edwardsville, IL
The North American Process Technology Alliance (NAPTA) presents 1.5 days of skills development for persons transferring knowledge to tomorrow's workforce. Training or managing training in a plant or in education, come and learn from the experts, contribute, and network with your peers.
Topic areas include:
- Learning Materials Design and Development
- Testing Methods
- Learning Theory
- Presentation Skills and Tips
- Use of Technology in Training
- And more...
Discussion groups on:
- Building a PTEC Program — How to Begin or Grow the Program, Next Steps
- Participation and Involvement in NAPTA from a Distance
Don't overlook the great opportunity to network with some of your peers who have already found solutions for the problems that you are facing!